Friday, May 24, 2013

Your Focus Needs a Backup Plan

Affirmation: 
"With every breath out, my mind becomes clearer and I can see what is in front of me.
Around the Tarot in 78 Days

To confirm my understanding of the role the PoS has within my tarot lessons, I decided to pull a companion card, in which I pulled the VII of Swords. At first glance it seemed the two ideas conflicted, but I just recently learned about shifting the positive/concept in what may seem a challenging or negative card.

While the PoS is about clarity, decisiveness and swiftly moving forward with focus... VIIoS is more about finding alternative paths and keeping an open mind when things aren't as focused or clear as you'd like them to be. Basically, it supports having a back up plan.

The lesson?

Clear Thought + Focused Decision = Dynamic Outcome


When you have your mind set on something, do you allow for alternate considerations?
Does the idea of going with the flow frighten you?



No comments:

Post a Comment