Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Peter Pan - the Page of Pentacles Reverse

A little bit spoiled.  Not really committed to anything accept having fun.  Desperate for a "kiss".  Flying by the seat of his pants.  Excitedly lazy. Sound a bit like a little boy in green tights?

I thought so too!

The Page of Pentacles really seems to me someone toying with life. Not really serious or focused on doing what needs to get done to move forward with anything.  Life, education, career... it's the diabetic that's told his type is reversible with a few simple changes and he puts back a 2L of Coke in response.  Why? "Because I can and you can't tell me what to do!"

Like his counter part right-side-up, he's a tell it like it is little dude, but with no tact.
PoP upright... What are you cooking?  It doesn't smell very good.
PoP Reverse... What the hell are you cooking?  It smells like s?!#@

Follow the link to Pan's picture. It's about Pan Syndrome and it so much sums up my little dude in reverse.  A couple of classics with respect to the PoP/PPS that made me smile:

Photo via Pan Syndrome
1. He tends to put things off
2. He believes in magic thought - lol - If I close my eyes, you can't see me
3. Irresponsible
4. Narcissistic
5. Loves a woman to take care of his 'needs'






Love and Light,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment