Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A life in the Page of Swords

As the Page of Swords, I function best when:

In my career, I research every aspect of the job I'm applying for. My resume is perfected and up-to-date, as are all my online profiles.  If I'm to hand in work, I will go through it with a tooth and comb. I have a lot of ideas, so it's best for me to edit, edit, edit. I am not the type that does well when I go in blind. I love to share my ideas, but I like to be left alone to figure things out. I do very well with quiet time, and strive to balance my work. If there is a weakness I will find a strength. Where there is a threat, I will look for an opportunity. Market Research? Of course. Even though I am excited by ideas, I am not driven by emotion.

Victorian Romantic Tarot,The Page of Swords
Page of Swords via The Victorian Romantic Tarot
Financially, I support a balanced check book and I make the time to ensure that I am secure. I'm not an emotional spender, nor am I frugal. I like nice stuff, but it must have a purpose and I must be able to afford it. If I want something and cannot not afford it, I am very good at devising a savings plan and doing what needs to be done to achieve my goal. It can be hard for me to spend my hard earned money, but if it's worth it, I will... consider it.

When it comes to my health, one opinion is never enough. I will do my own research, but I must be careful not to self-diagnose. On the off day, you may find me a little compulsive when trying to figure something out, especially when it comes to my health.

You will find me shying away in matters of love. A good relationship is one where I've taken the time to step back and assess the situation, quietly and in my own way. Push me, and I'll most likely push back, with the pointy end of my sword. I strongly believe in happy ever after, but you may find that I like to live in the idea of a perfect relationship.

I don't do spur of the moment trips. Here, you'll really see my compulsive behaviour and my ability to strategize. I've read every book, searched the maps, read reviews... at least three times over. There is no last minute surprises when I travel. My trips are well executed events, with a goal, purpose, beginning and an end. Obstacles? I've got at least three back up plans. And trust me, I've saved for my trip... just in case. Ultimately, you will never see me try out for the 'Amazing Race'.

I've done so much educationally, it's time for me to take a step back and ensure that I'm using what I've learned wisely. Do I need more education? Do I need a time out? Am I still the student or is now a good time to be the teacher? These are questions I ask myself as I've already dedicated quite a bit of time to my studies. Now is the time for me to determine if I'm on the right path.

Spiritually, I am ready to start something new. I am ready for a new fresh way of life. I've got great ideas, I've done all the backup research, and I have a sword in hand which will help me clear my new path. I am ready and able, and I accept the challenge. I'll see you on the battlefield either swinging for the fences, or plotting my way to a win.

Did I show up in your reading? Ask yourself...

Have I shared my ideas clearly?
Have I researched and done my due diligence?
Am I focused, willing and eager to learn?
Have I drawn a line in the sand, weighed my pro's and con's?

)o(

Love and Light,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment