Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Page of Swords? Try again!


Around the Tarot in 78 Days ~ The Page of Swords

So I really thought I figured this one out. As it turns out, not so much. I learned a lesson though, when journeying through tarot, it is your journey to make, not someone else's. They may have good ideas, especially when you feel like you've done everything you can to figure something out and they come up with what seems a plausible answer within seconds. It is well worth your time to take in the advice/offer/insight. Ultimately though, it is a better use of your time if you exhale and wait until you feel the answer in your gutt.

Prince William? Totally made sense... and then it didn't. And then it did ~ and then it didn't. You know the cycle. We've all been through it, and when we're good done and tired of going through it, we whole heartily embrace it.

And then one day, while you're in the shower and you go to turn the heat up, and a spider crosses your hand, you have a #magicmoment and there in your minds eye is Jaden Smith as 'Dre Parker' AKA The Karate Kid. Yes, you are allowed to have your "of course"... I know I did :)

For my own reasons, I am leaving my older post up as it is a lesson. Spirit always has a reason... I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.  In the meantime, I've re-posted my understanding of the Page of Sword's in effort to justify my own flip flop on this one. First thing I noticed was my original opening sentence... yes another #magicmoment

*Let's take a step back and assess the situation*

The Page of Swords brings wonder and opportunity. Big ideas and full of life, PoS is captivating and always very ready share what he knows. Always ready to learn more, and make a difference he is also a very social little friend.

As I breathe in his image and exhale the spirit that comes to me, I know him as Michael, a young leader. Someone that people will come to and follow. Not blindly, because he is thorough and smart. Even though he has a quick and youthful energy, he is organized, calculated. Michael will always be asking 'what to do I need to do, what do I need to know'.

Prepared and trained, Michael is not necessarily one of those 'natural talents'. His successes are earned because he focused on and found a way to achieve them. What I like about Michael is that he is already learning the importance of 'working smart not hard'.

A few keys words associated with PoS: Diplomacy, vigilant, observant, logical, intelligent, loyal and thoughtful. As with all pages, travel is another aspect to consider.


Dre is a social chatty little kid, always asking why and relentless when waiting for an answer. He is willing to keep coming back to learn, even if it seems silly in the beginning, he has enough sense to know he needs to stick it through in order to 'see'. He's a sweet, generous, and smart boy, who loves his friends, his master and most importantly his mother. He has his PoS in rv moments, but he's young, full of spirit, and has a solid understanding of what is right.




Memorable Quote: 

Dre Parker: Be kinda hot if I won this thing, huh, Mr. Han?
Mr. Han: Be kinda hot if you focused.
Dre Parker: Yeah, well, after that.
)o(

Love and Light,
Amanad

No comments:

Post a Comment