Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I Got This! A Summer Solstice Tarot Spread


Edward Cullen shouldn't be the only one with the ability to sparkle in the Sun.

Sidenote: I mean really, I just dropped a dime on some sparkle spray so that I too can look luminescent when I'm out playing in the rays of my energy source.

Let the power of the Solstice fill you with confidence. Face the world with brilliance, and let them know:

"I Got This!" 

1
2 ............... 3
4 ..... SUN..... 5
6 ............... 7
8

1. Live with passion. Embrace the power of the Sun.
2. Upcoming possibilities. The door to success is opened by...
3. Time to play. Enjoy this gift.
4. Time to be serious.
5. Welcome advice.
6. Beware what lies in the shadows.
7. How to improve, now that you're aware. 
8. A burden lifted. Let it go.

Enjoy!

)o(

Love and Light,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment